29 March 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I've Read Recently

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.


Bride of a Distant Isle by Sandra Byrd
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer


The Goodbye Bride by Denise Hunter
The Hearts We Mend by Kathryn Springer


To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee


The Never Open Desert Diner by James Anderson
Night Driving by Addie Zierman


Winter by Marissa Meyer (+ the rest of The Lunar Chronicles, too)


So, tell me - what are some of the best books you've read recently?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books on your list, but I've been meaning to finally read To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Definitely very encouraging to see that the second novel is great, too!

    Here's my TTT about popular books I rated 1 star

    - Jen from The Bookavid

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kill A Mockingbird is awesome. Good pick!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/5-of-my-latest-five-star-reads-5-of-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of these but will have to add the rest to my TBR list! Check out my top ten on my blog if you have a chance! Great blog by the way! I love finding a great book blog with lots of books I am interested in!
    -Amy
    https://readsbyamy.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/my-top-10-picks/

    ReplyDelete